Personal Data Collection
When sending a message through the contact form of the eldons.gr website, the user must enter some personal information, such as: Name, Surname, phone number, e-mail address, etc. Personal information may also be requested for access to some of the services of eldons.gr.
Eldons.gr website strictly follows the Greek legislation on Personal Data Record Keeping. The data stated in all of the above cases are not disclosed to third parties and are in no way made public or in any way subject to exploitation. These data are used only insofar as they are deemed absolutely necessary for:
- fulfillment of the terms and obligations of the individual services provided by eldons.gr to the users of the website,
- Website user support,
- selecting the content offered to users to be relevant to their general preferences,
- satisfaction of the respective requirements of the users regarding the services of eldons.gr,
- informing the users about new services,
- Support the smooth operation of the website.
- communication of eldons.gr with its visitors
As an exception, eldons.gr may disclose the personal information of its users in the following cases:
- It has the expressed consent of the users to disclose their personal information in any way,
- The disclosure is made to third parties, natural or legal entities where eldons.gr cooperates and only to the extent that it is absolutely necessary for the provision of the respective service by eldons.gr,
- If it is required by law, by a court decision or by any other state or regulatory authority.